You ask me(ng) answer.
Wisesa / August 8, 2021
3 min read •
A weeks ago, we're asked to give one question to another participant and in this post i will try to answer your question my fellow comrades. I pick three of several questions that I thought would be interesting to answer.
I don't have an interesting answer for this. But..
First, try to enjoy every process and looks at the good side. You will never feel overwhelmed when you enjoy it.
I love writing weekly reflection, i even made an art for every post.
Yes I'm enjoying this wkwk...
I Overengineering my homework because i love experimenting with react and i enjoy every process, from research until solving all the problem.
Second?, Take a break and play some games :)
Playing video games with friends is good for your sanity during this pandemic, this also boost your mood to continue learning.
Anjay m̶a̶k̶a̶r̶ mabar.
After you learning something try to share your thought to your friends (eg: via social media). This is like recap-ing what you just learn and sharing with your friends, sometimes if your friends is also learn same topic they will response and you have a discussion and sometimes you will have an another perspective (a win win) :)
Me though thoughts
It is similar with Prof. Feynman learning technique. You learning something by teaching someone as simple as possible, and it works for me.
Prof Feynman learning method.
Could you please recommend any courses, books, or Youtube channels that have been useful to support your learning in GenerasiGIGIH?
For me one learning sources isn't enough, do googling and find the answer that suits you.
But here we go, "Wisesa's learning resources"
- React documentation, a documentation is always a good starting point.
- Scrimba - Learn react, Yes, at this website for the frist time i learn reactjs, this is super recommended for you if you wanna start to learn react.
- Fireship.io Youtube Channel, learning with cool animation, this channel is super recommended.
- Web Programming Unpas Youtube Channel, If youre looking for Tutorial with Bahasa? WPU is one of the best channel. You can join the WPU Discord server also.
- Front-end Indonesia, Looking for front-end comunities in Indonesia? join the FEID discord channel, you can ask everything related to front-end/react.js there. (The people is very friendly and helpful).
- ThePracticalDev twitter, many good article there.
- Codewars.com, my favourite place to learn competitive programming.
- Awesome github people, learn by looking at what other programmer doing in their github profile.
and many more...
That's it hope it helps :)
As GenerasiGIGIH We love to learn, We have be curious, We have to be strong and #BeUnbreakable.